Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Early sign of spring


When I got home from work today I grabbed my camera and heading straight back out. I notice on my trip from the car to the house some early signs of spring that I just needed to capture before they based me by.
I love this time of year when the rain finally stops and the sun is shining high. Little buds start to form, small green leaves stick out between the leaves (left on the ground from last fall).
I can smell spring in the air and see growth all around me.
There are many early signs of spring but my favorite are the flowers. I love to see the crocuses that I plants my first fall in this house come up and almost flower from the first sight of them.
The other signs I look for is the buds on the bushes and trees. I noticed the fruit trees were also budding which is great because it reminds me of a special treat I will get when they produce this fall. Spring is special time of new growth, fresh starts and great life. I am glad I had this special moment to find these special treasures and the promise they will bring me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment