Monday, February 15, 2010

Cookies

I am going to make some yummy cookies. Its right after valentine's day, and I just got some new cookie cutters for Christmas so I want to use them and I have been wanting to make these sugar cookies that were Dan's (my husband) favorite when he was growing up so at 6 o'clock I have decided to start. He is not on his way home yet so it would be a nice surprise if I was making them when he got home.
I just pulled out the recipe and noticed it said they need to chill three hours before rolling them out and cutting them then cooking. I have all night and no work tomorrow so I will start them now and then they can chill while I make dinner and we eat then later I can cut and cook them. Dan will be able to take some to work with his lunch tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment