Sunday, February 28, 2010

korean bar-bque

Went out to dinner with my family tonight for my birthday. We went to this neat restaurant in Westborough. Its a Korean place. We started off the meal with sushi. IT was really good my favorite was the Hawaian Sushi. Which had tempora shrimp with salmon and toped with mango and nuts. We also had shrimp dumpling for an appertizer. It was all very yummy my nephew who is three really liked the soy beans and mizo soup that we had next.
For our main course we we had them grill boneless short ribs, scallops, and shrimp on the table grill which my nephew enjoyed watching. Then you wrap the meat in lettuce with white rice and a variety of vegetables. That its really unique and delicious as well. We had noodles with chicken which were very sweet and vegetable fried rice along with our main courses. They also brought out a steamed egg which was still bubbling in its black dish when it came out. I tried it but it was salty and tasted different I did not like that.
For dessert we had red bean ice cream and green tea ice cream and a banana egg roll. Which I would describe as a fried banana wrapped in a crispy flaky pastry shell it was very good. We also had chocolate cake since it was my birthday. My nephew picked it out for me and it was really rich and chocolaty. It was a delicious meal and a great time with the family I enjoy trying new food.

No comments:

Post a Comment