Monday, February 15, 2010

The First

This week I am on vacation. I am a teacher and it is school vacation week. I am going to try this out and see if I can post something new and interesting each day this week. If I do well I will try and keep it going after I go back to work. That will be the more difficult part since not only am I a teacher I am also taking graduate classes twice a week, I'm newly married, remodeling a house with my husband, and have many more hobbies.

On top of all this I have two cats Hobbes is a year and a half and yes he is an orange tiger. Macguyver is old half a year old and he is white with brown tips.

Macguyver is my interest today. Have you ever heard of a cat that loves water? My husband was taking a shower the other day and had left the door opened to the bathroom a crack. Next thing we know Macguyver was in the shower too and it did not phase him that he was getting wet until he was directly under the shower head then he jumped out.You would think this would be the end but know a couple of days later I turn on the shower but did not get in I left it running and went to grab something in another room when I got back Macguyver was swatting at the water and walking around the edge of the tub.


Time to make sure the door is always shut when in shower, claws in the shower does will not equal fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment