Sunday, February 21, 2010

Nature


Went out and sat by the stream behind my house yesterday afternoon. Feels and looks like spring out there. The snow is melting the stream is running. The moss is green and a few branches even have small buds on them. Its wonderful to take a moment and listen to nature all around. The stream flowing through the woods and over rocks and branches. The birds and animals running over the snow and leaves. Its just so peaceful and relaxing out in the woods. I wish I could join nature each day for a few moments to get away from my busy life and our busy world and just look at the simple pleasure that are all around us. I hope you enjoy the little piece I took back with me in my picture, the world is a great picture and I can treasure the quiet moments I have in nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment