Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow Day

Today was productive but not as exciting as I hoped. First before I get to far into my snowy day I need to explain what happened with the cookies I had made up for Dan and why they were left behind. He was so excited about his cookies and did not want to forget them so as he was walking around the kitchen getting ready to leave he carried them around with him. He was making tea to bring in the car cause it was snowing and cold outside. He kept them in his hand the whole time but then he needed to put them down to pour the tea water into the travel cup. He was tired so even thou he only placed them on the counter for a minute that is where they stayed. He did not realize it until he was looking for them in the car when he got to work.

As for the rest of my day it was snowing all day so instead of going to Flexcon ( a contact paper supply store for teachers) I stayed home. I ironed my curtains and hung them up, Macguyver only attacked them once while I was ironing. I finished my laundry, it only took four loads. I ordered photos to hang up in the living room, and I made dinner. I was suppose to have graduate class tonight but due to the snow that was canceled as well. It was a productive day at home but I am not a person that can be inside without others for long periods of time, looking forward to running all my errands tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment