Saturday, February 27, 2010

cooking

I cooked a new dish the other night. It was really easy in fact the most difficult part was getting the recipe as I cooked. My monitor had broke earlier in the week and so I was using my work laptop to check e-mail etc. I had found a recipe for sun-dried tomatoes with spinach and pasta and saved it to my e-mail. When I decided to cook it I pulled up the recipe on my laptop and put the laptop on the kitchen table since I could not print without my computer. The laptop keep going into save mode or was just across the room from where I was cooking presented a couple of challenges but it all worked out great.
I added Chicken and Mushrooms to the recipe as well. It only took about half hour to cook and most of that was cooking the pasta (the chicken was from leftovers so was already cooked). Dan came down to eat and said it looked picture perfect, he told me I had to take a picture cause it looked like something you see in a magazine.
The best part was that not only did it look good it tasted great as well.
Dan thought it was fancy but I thought it was great for after work since it was easy, quick and tasted great. We both enjoyed the leftovers for lunch the next day.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment